Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day

Well...I woke up about 2 hours ago, don't remember much from last night. I went to a friend's house with my brother and we were planning on going to a kegger afterwards. But then, a bunch of ppl showed up and we never ended up going. I was upset because there was a very good looking girl there who went to the kegger and I think she was interested based on the way she was looking at me when we were talking. Her, and a few more people went. Then when we decided to finally go, we called and found out that the keggers were already busted (not the original one we were planning on going to, the other two). I just wanted 1 hour at the kegger to try to make something happen with that girl, but I didn't get a chance. So we walked to subway after and I had a beer there. lol..i can't believe the ppl working there didn't say anything. Then...I don't remember. That's the last of my memory until I woke up this morning with a massive hangover. Ugh! the worst hangover I've had is in the Dominican last summer when I had 18 shots of tequila...yup....wasn't a very fun morning. So that's that. That was last night. As for poker, I didn't play any after my last post which summarizes how things went.

Today, I'm hoping to score a big one in the Sunday Million. If I bust out I'll play the 2nd chance. If I don't, I wont. I'm going to be concentrating really hard and trying my best to play a perfect game. My plan is to start out slow, play my hands. Then once I get some notes on players, start using them as blinds rise. I'm going to avoid marginal decisions early on and try to play small pots. Then i'm going to reconsider my plan given my chip position after first break. I'll publish my results, hopefully tomorrow because that means that I made it far. Cya.

No comments: