Saturday, March 17, 2007

Down again..things are getting gross

Haven't played much today but I'm down again. Had my stats exam today and did well considering how little I studied. I think I got easily over 70. Anyways, I played 6 6 man sitngoes. I won 1 got 2nd in one and bubbled and lost the others. I'm getting to used to bubbling. I hate it. Unfortuantely the one I won was the 72+6. Then I played a big donk HU, I lost. Then I decided to take the rest of the day off because it's getting difficult to handle psychologically. I know that being stuck 1800 in 3 days isn't a big deal for pro's because it happens often, but I'm not used to being down. I'm up almost everytime I play and to have 3 days down is a big thing for me. I guess I'll have to work on my outlook on this issue. I'm going to play my brother a poker game after he's done his online, his sn on stars is sparkabowler. Then, I'll get ready to go out for st. patty's day. As I said in previous posts, me and my brother have a league. Our first leauge he beat me 50-39 or something. Pretty bad. I know. Then, our next leauge he beat me again but I forget the score. Then we started another leauge and were about tied but we lost the score so we started another one. This one I'm leading 9-3 I believe. It's only 5 bucks a game but it's more fun than the 100 dollar games for me because it's live. I love live poker. I have way more courage in live poker than in online poker althgouh it seems it should be the opposite. In online poker I just think of each person as clueless and trust my bluffs to work less often. In live poker I stare the guy down and get my information. Of course I wear glasses because I don't want him to know that I'm staring him down. If you haven't read Mike Caro's book on Tells and you like live poker or planning to play pro. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's a great read and you could finish it in 4 hours. Anyhow, I can't think of anything else to say so i'm just gonna post today's results...

6-man sit and go's - -$163.2
HU - -$115
Total Daily Profit - -$288.2
Total March Profit (starting on the 16th) - - $357.20

No comments: