Thursday, January 25, 2007

January 25, 2007

I know, I know...the previous post was supposed to be January 24, but it was like 3 am, so I got confused. Anyway, I woke up at 2:30 today and so far have played 3 HU games. 2 for 115 and one for 105. I won 2/3 although I deserved to win all three.

I always put my money with the best of it but just got unlucky in the 2nd game when my K10s lost to his 103 os in a preflop all in. Blinds were 50/100 and he had approximetly 600. I called because I knew he'd move in with any two in that situation because he just lost a big pot. Then, my AJ lost to A10 (preflop all in). 10 came on turn. GG. It actually was a very interesting game. If it wasn't so annoying, I'd post the hand histories here for you guys to check out. But unfortunately, it is that annoying. So far I'm up $85 today. Slow days because I haven't been playing all that much yesterday and today. Right now I'm just waiting for my brother, his screen name on stars is sparkabowler, to finish his 6 handed game so we can play a HU match. He's here. So I'll post later.

No comments: